VIP

Fuck my wife in Singapore

Unregistered users cannot watch videos!
Video
years old

About

im a funny easy going guy, pretty laid back, 5' lbs, i have a full time job, not much time to spend with someone during the week, i have kids and just looking for a friend really, if you want to know more.....write something about the area and i hope you live close by. wegmans in penfield is only 20 minutes away :). Wants for a man.

Hi there, I am Mos, from Bangkok, Thailand but now on a holiday in Seoul. Welcome Gentlemen!. I am an honest trustworthy man with a lot of love to give.I am loyal to a fault,I like to keep my life simple, and I'm looking for my soul mate. no scams please! so let's meet let's talk let's get to know one another.If you are 35 and under I will not respond,very very tired of scams,if you are out of state I will not respond.I am not out here to play games nor scams. I am serious about finding a good woman.Also the Kikibrando name is just my sense of humor, I thought it sounded funny.. Global Expat Life. I will help to know you the wild and a passionate ecstasy.

Hobbies/interests

Mature ladies wants men seeking sex Lonely girls wanting large dating

Sexual Fantasies:

✅Striptease amateur
✅Fisting vaginal
✅Strap On
✅Deep Throat
✅Striptease pro
✅Watersports (Giving)
✅Massage professional
✅Cunnilingus
✅Lesbishow

Note: You must be logged in to post a review.

Verified

25 years old

About me

bored and looking for some fun tonight. good looking chill dude into normal stuff, send pics and info for mine. under 30 only. Searching man.

*discreet . Hi dear,. show me sincere honesty and loyalty.You'll be treated like a king by yours truly...lol!;-). This site is rated with RTA label.

Hobbies/interests