NEW

Mathis TX sex dating in Dolores

You need to register to watch the video!
Video Ruslan
30 years old

About Ruslan

gfe, sex in different positions, 69 position, oral without condom, erotic massage, masturbation, striptease, kissing, kissing with tongue, cum on body, cum in face, cum in mouth,playing,dommination,tie and tease, uniforms, girlfriend esperience,spanking (giving and receive), parties, couples, lesby show, deep throt,travelling. I looking cock.

i new girl from czech republic and visit athens now. Dont wait and call me soon i promise great time with me. Dont stay athens long dont miss me. . kiss [email protected]. P.S.--main picture is from earlier this year. I do wear glasses normally but wanted a picture without them on for a change.. What is the data complaint category? I want to to have sex with a boy whose penis more than 22 cm.

Hobbies/interests

Horney ladies ready top dating websites Looking for avg lady to play

Sexual Fantasies:

✅Extreme
✅Fetish
✅Parties
✅Games
✅Sex oral in condom
✅Watersports (Giving)
✅BDSM (receiving)
✅Facial
✅Lapdance

Note: You must be logged in to post a review.

Pro account

• Ruslan 0
  • Ruslan 1
  • Ruslan 2
24 years old

About me

So,apparently having nothing new to say in this box, something that haven't been said by others before me, i can only invite you to know me better and to see if all above are true and more..... Wants real sex.

Keeping it primal. My name is Vanessa an elite independent companion,available to travel World and catering to the highest class of distinguished gentlemen. The men I see appreciate a woman with intelligence, sharp wit and therefore are equally as stimulated by good conversation and laughter. You will find me well mannered, highly educated, passionate yet down to earth at the same time.. i have values such as loyalty honesty trust and friendship and will be there in good times and bad for comfort console and just to listen who is not afraid to speak his heart or mind in a respectful way. i like to hold hands hug kiss any were with that special woman l like walking near home a park beach mountains or a lake gazing at the stars snuggling romancing by a fire or pool i got my values from my family i am open minded most of the time and look to do and try new things . I find myself anxiously awaiting the woman for me, but at the same time will not get married just to get married. I don't have an ideal. I am hoping to meet a woman who is kind, communicative, trustworthy, romantic, passionate, accepting, stable, patient and kind hearted. I have the same and more to offer. I also do not have an ideal regarding physical appearance it's in the chemistry and connection. Looking for that special someone who share the same values as me. Someone who understands the true meaning of love.. She still loves giving back and supports her community by offering free consultations to small business owners and hosting free cookie classes for youth. I want to fucking with a man whose cock more than 19 centimeters.

Hobbies/interests