Carbon sexual encounters in Nassau

You need to register to watch the video!
Video Rosalia
18 years old

About Rosalia

Really, a missed connection. I am seeking real sex dating.

a nice slim busty 34c-24-35, 5'10, 125 pounds, long dark hair and silky . problems, which you need to forget? Please, don't hesitate to contact me, I can help you! My photos are real for 100%. I your personal sweet angel, I very love to make love)) All your dreams will come true with me)) . I’m spontaneous, caring, loving, honest, easy to get along with, love to travel, love going to hockey games. I specially love to spoil the one that I’m with. Looking for someone that will except for who I am, that is honest, respect me, not be a shamed to be out in public with me, is spontaneous that is ready to be in a relationship and that means start as friends and wants to meet me in person and wants to start taking steps into building the relationship into marriage and that can be honest with me no matter what if you are that special man and are interested if your not don’t waste my time and yours and don’t play me. Yes I’m tired of being used as a one night stand. I’m tired of being alone. I want to be loved. When I’m in a relationship I’m in it 100 percent plus more. I guess I’m wanting to much. I’m tired of the guys on here that are scammers. I’m on here to find my true love not to be scammed.. Our natural seawater lagoon has facilitated a very successful breeding program. I get an orgasm when guys lick my little tits.

Hobbies/interests

Lonly woman seeking relationship advice for men Looking for cool chick to have sex with

Sexual Fantasies:

✅Massage professional
✅TOY PLAY
✅Mistress
✅Fetish
✅Bondage
✅Deep Throat
✅Tantric
✅Watersports (Giving)
✅Lesbishow

Note: You must be logged in to post a review.

VIP

• Rosalia 0
  • Rosalia 1
  • Rosalia 2
32 years old

About me

Next week will be weird with the 4th in the middle of the week. So let's make the best of it. Maybe order in dinner, party with some cocktails, margaritas, a little 420, and see what happens. Like this idea?If so, send a pic and then we can get to know each other and make fun plans.. I am wants real swingers.

I can SATISFY your CRAVING?? ??. Hello Gentleman. . I try to visit her every night at dinner time to feed her because that's all I'm able to do for her.. Related Articles.

Hobbies/interests