NEW

Wife fucked in Diekirch

Unregistered users cannot watch videos!
Video
years old

About

We are looking for that special little girl who can fulfill the many positions we have available (double entendre intended).

We have done this before but being that our last toy moved away due to work we are now seeking our next girl. We tend to keep our partners to a bare minimum, preferring only one other relationship at a time.

We are looking for a cute, young little plaything who has much availability to come be daddy's little girl, learn how to make his cock feel good during the day and let him teach you how to be his special little dirty girl for him. You must be willing to dress attractively for him, short skirts and tight tops, thigh highs (all in home- should we go in public, we do require some modicum of decency). Put your hair in ponytails and wear makeup. He likes a girlie girl. I have no problems purchasing the clothes for you to dress in and actually delight in coming up with new outfits to tantalize him.

He will use you every way that he can and leave your holes dripping with cum. When I come home I will be there to lick you clean and get you ready to be fucked some more while you tell me what you and he did earlier that afternoon before I came home.

The best experience I had was when I was laying on my back on the bed with my head at the edge, the other girl was in 69 position with me and my man was fucking her from behind. She ground her pussy on my face and came as I licked her, I could feel his cock sliding in and out of her and could lick him and taste her juice on his cock. You wouldn't believe how much that thought arouses me now.. and I really want to do it again soon.

About us: I am the female, 30, tall and curvy. Very bisexual and incredibly oral. I'll be there to lick you to orgasm again and again.. and to prepare his cock so he can bury it inside his little girl over and over again. I am submissive and LOVE to give pleasure and to serve.

He is 38, athletic/medium build, well endowed (8+ cut and snipped- no babies coming from him!). He is dominant, has great stamina and loves to play with a sexy little girl who likes to please him.

Ideally you'll be a submissive girl who enjoys pleasing because if you don't do a good job of making him feel good .. he may just bend you over his knee and spank you! ;) You do not need to be bisexual but be willing to let me go down on you. I don't need reciprocation.

We are recently tested D/D free, non smokers, light drinkers. We host in our home.

You can meet with us both the first time together or you can come get to know him first then get to meet me later on that evening.

Please email with pics and the words Daddy's girl in the title so I know that you're not a bot. We'll send pics in response.

We are hoping to host in our home this weekend!

And no FLAKES!! Sooo tired of girls that say this is what they want and then when our date is less than an hour away.. they completely disappear off the face of the earth.... we have a lot to offer to a sweet little girl who is TRUE and not a flake. :(

m4w mw4w. I seeking sex contacts.

tender kisses,. VГЎЕЎnivГЎ Carmen TД› zve k proЕѕitГ­ nezapomenutelnГЅch zГЎЕѕitkЕЇ. NД›ЕѕnГ© doteky i ЕѕhavГ© chvГ­le s mГЅm nahГЅm tД›lem pЕ™itisknutГЅm na Tvoje pЕ™i body to body :). Greek-american living in the East Bay. Widowed last year; wife passed after a 6 year battle with brain cancer. I have 2 kids. I like sports and generally enjoy both being outdoors but also lounging around the place. I believe that for any relationship to work you have to be good, giving and game ;-) World Cup is on. Willing to ditch work to watch. Come join me.. Bonus Vid I like to fuck in the back with three strong guys.

Hobbies/interests

Married mature seeking sex afair For Sexy White Women 40 and Up

Sexual Fantasies:

✅Lesbi-show hard
✅Golden shower (in)
✅For family couples
✅Watersports (Giving)
✅Trampling
✅Massage
✅Massage anti-stress
✅Mistress
✅Lesbishow

Note: You must be logged in to post a review.

VIP

23 years old

About me

Here's a little about me:
. I searching real sex.

I love to treavel and see new places, get new experience :)) and in my company u will never feel bord ;). Looking for a discreet encounter, an erotic adventure of sorts? Or maybe perhaps you have a fetish you might want to explore? My attitude will amaze you, my looks will seduce you & my skills will WOW you! Break away from your regular routine and indulge in something extraordinary! Your time with me is always SLOW and never rushed. Intimate and satisfaction is guaranteed. Let me melt all of your stress away, with total relaxation...and FUN. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook. My wife getting fucked by a stranger in the cabins 32 sec.

Hobbies/interests